Monday, June 8, 2009

Assignment#4- by Chi Him Ngai

Sorry, I was late on this assignment because I had my other finals in UC Berkeley and missed out to check this class.

1) Do you understand what RSS is and what it is for?
Yes,I understand What RSS is. It can automatically collect all the up-to date posts to the users.
2)Describe how to locate an RSS feed.
To locate an RSS feed, we can search a orange icon like a piece shaped We can also find an RSS feed by typing RSS thing. There are also XML, RSS, and ATOM.
3)Which Google feed bundle did you subscribe to?Talk about a feature you liked or disliked on Google Reader and/or your thoughts on the user interface in general.
I subscribe the “Staff Pick” bundle, it makes me a bit dizzy because it contains so many interesting information such as business and entertainment.
4)This bundle is quite user-friendly, but I find out that there are still a lot “picks” that doesn’t really useful to me.
5) I successfully got into the Breaking news feed.
6) I also added discovery news to my google readers. It is quite easy to subscribe from other sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment